Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Question about recovering a deleted Homebrew Channel.

<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:51 am

If your 4.0 through waninkoko, you probaly could use twilight, But personaly just use bannerbomb much faster. Tutorial is in my sig. KthxBai. Thanks, Alex.
Being redone
<<

theimortal1974

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 pm

homebrew problem

okay recently i got guitar hero 5 and got it to work. brought it to my girlfriends house and she had to do an update to get it to work. she had no problems after updating so i decided to do it with my own system. now homebrew channel doesn't work or guitar hero 5 (even though both work on her system), hackmii won't work saying that there are no exploitable ios's found on the system cannot install. why is there such a big difference for the same update? the only difference is i didn't install the game disc system update like she did because it didn't make me do it on the disc channel to play the game (oh and by the way she did the game update after doing the full system update from the options menu). the bootmii page mentions that the no exploitable ios's message can also mean that my system is damaged do to installing packs like cioscorp but it doesn't mention what i can do about it or even if there is anything i can do about it.

when i try to run the homebrew channel it simple goes to a black screen and stays that way with the wiimote going dead and staying that way even when i press the power button.

sorry for the long message basically my questions are why is her system working and mine isn't with the same system update? and can i do anything about my system maybe being damaged and that is why hackmii doesn't work?
<<

theimortal1974

Post Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:36 pm

sorry i didnt' mean to post that in this message. i was trying to post a new message.
<<

-Rubicante-

Brewer
Brewer

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Never remove the HBC unless you're 100% sure you no longer want it.
So I herd you liek modchipz?

andose88

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:06 pm

One thing

Just reinstall every single thing you had previously involving homebrew. Done and done.
One Day, We Will Meet Again... Next Time Bring Some Breathmints.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials