4.0version wii deleted brew channel

<<

shadowskater79

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:56 pm

4.0version wii deleted brew channel

Yes ive been messen with this stuff and decide i wanted to start from scratch on my wii found easyer ways and less programs to use sadly i cannot get the program back on my wii. is there anyway around this or is my wii a papper weight now? i can not use banner bomb and load mii or boot mii it does not give me load dol or elf file in my sd channel nothing pops up whatso ever just a empty channel sd card basicaly is there any way i can get this program back has there been a way found yet or do i need to get another wii just to get this stuff back?
Thanks,
Shadow
Shadow's are imortal but what about us.
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Gona ask, Renamed the Files to Boot.dol?
Being redone
<<

Tony_11

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:35 pm

for bannerbomb, rename the file boot.dol and then go to wii settings>data>channels>sd, then put sd in
<<

shadowskater79

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:22 pm

i still have 4.0 version but i literaly deleted homebrew off of the wii itself and i cannot use bannerbomb or anything to bring it back on my system. i tryed my old methoud witch was download banner bomb the third one on the list in the middle of the page and rename boot.dol then the hack mii boot.elf and i got the brew channel last time but now that i deleted it off my hard drive i cannot copy my channel back to the wii nor use the banner bomb to get it back. is it beacuse i updated it before?
Shadow's are imortal but what about us.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials