Post Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:09 am

Regarding non-stop scrolling Start cluster

Well. I installed Wii Homebrew a few months ago with my 64MB microSD card I got with my phone and it all installed and worked great, minus the lack of storage space. Just recently picked up a 2gig microsd card and was getting some major issues with it. Apart from non-wii/homebrew issues, the cards would corrupt under the FAT16 filesystem when I took it out and put it back in, with the SD adapters provided with the cards and it would also only show storage space of 973megs. I have a SDHC USB adapter and it read the cards great with the correct storage space of 1.87gb, I got homebrew and the TP hack on it and tried running the hack and it would constantly scroll Start Cluster:blahblahblah over and over and never stop.

Well.. I just recently used the original microsd card I used to install and it worked right on the first try, not sure what happend or what was not letting it work correctly but it could have something to do with the storage capacity. After I got homebrew channel back installed I put the same files I put on the install SD card on the 2 gig microsd card and it read just fine in the homebrew channel. I know I'm not the only one that's had this issue so I figured explaining this would maybe help some people in the future.

Now excuse me while I go get a crapload of N64 games :X

Btw. Thanks for the great apps and everything, I love my Wii even more with DVD capabilities :X